Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Is it spring yet?


Alright, so the Ides of March are trying to squeeze the last bit of annoyance out of it's lemons into my eyes, but with some perseverance, I'm pushing through. There's probably a lesson there.

Guru Dan Inosanto is visiting for a seminar in a few weeks, but I'll have to skip, simply because I am way out of shape and would rather not embarrass myself when I will attend his teachings. I also want to be able to comfortably afford it, so it'll have to be for next time, after I shed some lazy padding and attend classes regularly. Soon!

This week's show wasn't too depressing, but I'm definitely on a rock bend. Then again, when the tunes are good, go with what stirs the blood, eh?


BAUHAUS - DARK ENTRIES
AUSGANG - CRAWLING THE WALLS
EVERY NEW DEAD GHOST - SHE'S WALKING
SWANS - CELEBRITY LIFESTYLE
ANIMAL BODIES - HEAVY HANDS
BATBONER - DTHRCK
EAT YOUR MAKE-UP - VEGAN HYENA
PINK TURNS BLUE - WALKING ON BOTH SIDES
BATS IN THE BELFRY - DIE AUS DEM SCHATTEN SPRINGEN
DYSTOPIAN SOCIETY - THE CITY WITH NO NAME
DREADFUL SHADOWS - NEW DAY
RE LORRY YELLOW LORRY - MONKEY'S ON JUICE
ANGELS OF LIBERTY - DEAD TORMENTED
ANKST - RISE
HORROR VACUI - I LIKE IT WHEN A SOLDIER DIES
EUROSHIMA - SONRISA FABRICADAS
ALIEN SEX FIEND - EAT! EAT! EAT! (AN EYE FOR AN EYE)
BURNING IMAGE - THE SACRED SOULS
NOVOCAINE MAUSOLEUM - NIGHT
CHANTS OF MALDOROR - CRUEL, WITH US
LADY BESERY'S GARDEN - ANDY WARHOL
BLACK TAPE FOR A BLUE GIRL - THE PLEASURE IN THE PAIN
TONES ON TAIL - PERFORMANCE

No comments:

Post a Comment